А я...
А йа в шоке) О_о Моя бывшая преподша по танцам вышла замуж за моего бывшего препода по тем же танцам 
Put a stake through my heart!
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer
Swansong for the Wish of Night
God it hurts, give a name to the pain
Our primrose path to hell is growing weed
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer
Swansong for the Wish of Night
God it hurts, give a name to the pain
Our primrose path to hell is growing weed
-
Fortune
- Headache

- Сообщения: 21233
- Зарегистрирован: 04 фев 2008, 16:09
- Откуда: теплый насиженный угол
- Контактная информация:
А я совсем не понимаю, как может быть связана элементарная грамматика с физкультурой 
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
А йа **ею)))) Мамго "Где моя тачка, чувак?" забраковала, мол, америкосовский юмор, а счаз сидит, втыкает "Очень эпическое кино" и угорает))) 
Put a stake through my heart!
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer
Swansong for the Wish of Night
God it hurts, give a name to the pain
Our primrose path to hell is growing weed
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer
Swansong for the Wish of Night
God it hurts, give a name to the pain
Our primrose path to hell is growing weed
А йа смотрю фотке Хелены Бонем Картер на девианте и думайу, какая же она всё-таки красиииивая)) 
Put a stake through my heart!
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer
Swansong for the Wish of Night
God it hurts, give a name to the pain
Our primrose path to hell is growing weed
And drag me into sunlight
So awake for your greed
As you're slaying the dreamer
Swansong for the Wish of Night
God it hurts, give a name to the pain
Our primrose path to hell is growing weed
- Тетя Алиса
- Serpentarius
- Сообщения: 2236
- Зарегистрирован: 18 апр 2008, 21:54
-
Fortune
- Headache

- Сообщения: 21233
- Зарегистрирован: 04 фев 2008, 16:09
- Откуда: теплый насиженный угол
- Контактная информация:
А я боюсь, что со мной будет после того, как я включу все эти песни подряд... 
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
-
Fortune
- Headache

- Сообщения: 21233
- Зарегистрирован: 04 фев 2008, 16:09
- Откуда: теплый насиженный угол
- Контактная информация:
А я, сколько б времени не прошло, чего бы я там не переслушала, эта песня все равно будет любимой 
I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope in your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today(c)